Kep Beach Break
- Visiting Kep - a seaside retreat was found for the French elite in 1908.
- Enjoy seafood, sunsets, boat tours and hikes in butterfly-filled Kep National Park… (on your own way)
- Age range
- under 87 year olds
- 3 / 4 / 5
Let our travel consultant custommized your dream Vietnam Package
Go to customize.
|Service Category||2 Adult(s)||0 Child(s)||0 Infant(s)||Discount||Total||Select|
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Phnom Penh – Kep
In the morning, your driver will pick you up for 3.5 hour driving to Kep - a seaside retreat was found for the French elite in 1908. Today, Kep is famous with seafood, sunsets, boat tours and hikes in butterfly-filled Kep National Park…
Upon arrival, check in your hotel. The rest of the day will be free on your own.
Accommodation: Hotel in Kep
Day 2: Kep – Free at leisure
Today you are free for relaxing in Kep. Suggested to visit Crab Market where you may see seafood directly from the sea, homemade sauces to buy, food to buy directly from the pan or grill…
Meal: Breakfast Accommodation: Hotel in Kep
Day 3: Kep – Free at leisure
Day 4: Kep – Phnom Penh - Departure
Free for relaxing until your driver comes to take you back to Phnom Penh for your departure flight. Tour ends.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
All the hotels/ cruise are subject to availability and can be changed. In case any of the listed hotels are fully booked, alternatives of equivalence will be taken.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Daily breakfasts at hotel
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Please note that airfares are subject to availability and to change without notice
• Accommodation with 3 star hotel.
• Daily breakfast at hotel
• Transportation by A/C car per itinerary
• Tour guide
• Flight tickets
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.) and other fees that were not mentioned in the include part.
• Tips for drivers
• Personal travel insurance
• Visa fee